Simple curry stew I threw together with what ingredients we had on hand. Potato & Squash were from the garden!
- Avocado oil & butter
- potatoes…about 10 total, of varying sizes from tiny to medium diced small
- Acorn squash, peeled and diced small
- Broccoli – use it all – florets and peeled stems
- 2 cans organic coconut milk
- 1 can diced, organic tomatoes
- red curry paste
- chicken flavor meatless bouillon/broth
- salt & pepper to taste
Caramelize onions in a little oil. Add potatoes, squash, continue to sauté lightly until warm with some added butter. Add broccoli, tomatoes, coconut milk and some broth (2-3 cups, depending on how thick you want it) and bring to simmer. Add curry paste, juice from lime and salt & pepper to taste. We love cilantro, so I would have added a bunch, but forgot I had it, so added it to my picture after we ate. The natural potato starch and coconut milk made it real thick and creamy.